WHEN YOU CHOOSE TO USE OUR MIDWIFE SERVICES, THE CARE YOU RECEIVE WILL BE SPECIFIC TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY’S NEEDS.
Midwifery services include all normal pregnancy, labor, birth, postpartum and newborn care.
THE FEE FOR OUR SERVICES Ranges between $6000-$6,500.
We offer self pay discounts and we are happy to work out a payment plan that fits your needs; certain insurance plans are also accepted. We are Contracted Medicaid providers and accept Staywell and Sunshine State HMO’s.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Prenatal appointments, once a month in early pregnancy, and increasing in frequency during later pregnancy.
These appointments typically last 30-60 minutes and include routine monitoring of mother vitals, and baby’s growth.
- Nutrition counseling for the best and healthiest outcome for mother and baby
- Routine prenatal lab work
- Ultrasound as needed
- Continuous support throughout your labor and birth
- Vaginal Birth After Cesearan (VBAC).
- Silent Births
- Postpartum visits up to 6 weeks after birth
- Newborn care and breastfeeding support